- Minimum no. of people : 1
- USP of the product : Herbal , Commercial and 100% Pure
- Course duration : 2 Days
- Education required : None
- Age & Gender : Anyone can do this course
- Convertible into Business : Yes
- Scalable & Profitable : Yes
- Introduction to soap bases
- Types of soap bases
- Acquainting yourself with soap colors
- Intro to soap perfumes
- Difference between soap colors and food colors
- Knowledge about color wheel
- Mixing of colors to make your own shade of color
- Knowledge about soap raw material
- Difference between essence & perfume & essential oil
- Learning about scrubs
- Facts about muds & clays
- Using of soap equipment
- Awareness about soap making machine
- Knowledge of soap cutting machines
- Instructions about soap molds
- Prelude to producing your soaps in bulk
- Costing and marketing
- Professional packaging of your soaps
- Making your own soaps
- BASIC SOAPS: Glycerine Soap, Cloudy Opaque Soap, Double Layer Soap, Up and Down Soap, Honey Soap, Aloevera Soap, SLES N Paraben Free Soaps, Double Decker Crystal Soap.
- THERAPETIC SOAPS: Anti Fungal Soap, Skin Purifying Soap, Moisturizing Soap, Glowing Skin Soap, Saffron Soap, Green Tea Soap, Papaya Soap, Skin Whitening Soap, Cleansing Soap, Vitamin C Soap.
- NATURAL SOAPS: Honey Soap, Activated Soap, Chemical Free Soap, Aloevera Soap.
- AROMA THERAPY: Relaxing Soap, Anti Acne Soap, Anti Rash Soap, Refreshing Soap.
- MUD SOAPS: Anti Scars Mud Soap, Skin Tightening Mud Soap, Medicated Mud Soap, Cooling Effect Mud Soap, Anti Tanning Soap.
- SCRUB SOAPS: Walnut Soap, Oat Meal Soap, Coffee Soap, Cinnamon Soap, Citrus Scrub Soap, Loofah Soap.
- Finishing and Packaging of Soaps
Fees – 8,000/-
Duration – 2 Days