Our Advanced Cold Process Soap Making Course helps you to sharpen your creativity and provides you with the advanced knowledge of cold process soap making that can be used to give your soaps the appealing effect. If you love making soap, this course is your step to bring your brand to the market.
In this course, we not only teach you the basic steps but also teach you the new art of creating attractive designs using the well-known techniques of natural cold process soap production.
The primary goal of our advanced cold process soap manufacturing is to provide you with the knowledge that fuels your creativity.I
- Minimum no. of people : 1
- USP of the product : Herbal , Commercial and 100% Pure
- Course duration : 3 Days
- Education required : None
- Age & Gender : Anyone can do this course
- Convertible into Business : Yes
- Scalable & Profitable : Yes
- Difference between oils , butters and waxes
- Know how about raw material & equipment required for making soaps
- How to safely use lye
- Designing your soaps
- Knowledge about the technical terms in cold process soaps
- Which types of perfumes and essential oils are safe for cold process soaps
- Introduction to cold process soap colors
- Difference between soap colors and micas
- Familiarity with color wheel
- Mixing of colors to make your own shade of color
- Using of soap equipment
- Schooling about soap making machine
- Familiarity with different types of muds
- Facts about muds & clays
- Facts about tracing , super fattening & curing
- How to demould your cold process soaps
- Knowledge how to safely use fresh ingredients without spoiling your soap
- How to harden your soap faster
- Speeding up your production process
- Learning how to use soap cutting machines
- Prelude to producing your soaps in bulk
- Costing and marketing
- Professional packaging of your soaps
- MUDS & CLAY SOAPS: Calamine Soap, Kaoline Soap, Bentonite Soap, Charcoal Soap, Clay of Mulan Soap, Rose Clay Soap, Dead Sea Mud Soap, Pore Tightening Soap.
- DESIGNER SOAPS: Icing & Frosting Soap.
- SWIRL TECHNIQUE SOAPS: Flower Swirl Soap, Web Swirl Soap, Heart Swirl Soap, Signature Swirl Soap.
- ADVANCE SWIRL SOAPS: Column Pour Swirl Soap, Funnel Pour Soap.
- PURE SOAPS: Milk soap, Beer Soap, Orange Soap, Cucumber Soap, Lemon Soap.
- CPHP – Cold Process Hot Process Soap
- Finishing and packaging
- How to calculate your own recipe
Fees – 8,000/-
Duration – 2 Days